Sunday, March 5, 2017

Intro

Linux is an open source free operating system. Actually it is a kernel having lots of operating systems under it which are known as distro (distributions). I am an ubuntu user. In this section I'll write the solutions of ubuntu related problems that I face. So that I or anybody else can easily find the solutions of the same problems in future. If you have a better solution or if you find anything wrong in my post, please feel free to inform me I'll definitely make the correction.

On that note I would like to add some points about the advantage of using linux. The most important issue for which I prefer linux is that - it is almost free from virus. I am using linux distro since 2014. Till now, I haven't faced any virus related problems here. Among lots of issues, this is most important one for which I prefer linux.

Another important point is  linux is open source. One significant advantage of open source technologies is the wide range of options available to the end users. Being open source, linux offers several distributions to the end users. Ubuntu, CentOS, linux mint etc are some of the linux distributions which are completely free to download. The most popular smartphone OS, android, it is also based on linux kernel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment